A few valuable tips:
- Approach gaming with realistic expectations because that's when the entertainment factor is at its highest.
- Only play when you're focused and rested.
- Have regular breaks from playing.
- Set how high your loss limit will be before you start playing.
- Never play under the influence of drugs or alcohol or if you are in a depressive state.
- Check out in advance our Responsible Gaming section and take the self-test.
Stick to a personal financial plan and a fixed budget. For this purpose we offer you the possibility to set a playing limit* yourself. Please contact our
bet-at-home.comcustomer service via e-mail
or via telephone at +356-27922492.
Personal playing limitsAre there moments in which you go over your playing budget or would you like to take precautionary financial measures? If yes, the following options are available for setting playing limits:
- You set the amount of your choice over a certain period of time.
- You can set a limit for the amount of losses in a certain period of time.
- You can limit the amount of time and funds that you play per session.
More possibilities for self-regulationAs responsible gaming is of the utmost importance to
bet-at-home.com, we offer our customers even more possibilities for self-regulation.
bet-at-home.comprovides customers with, if needed:
- Timeout periods for improved self-control.
- A self-exclusion, set for a certain period of time chosen by the customer or for an undefined duration.
Within the designated time period, the customer is unable to use our offer, meaning wagering and deposits are impossible in the betting account. In addition to that, no newsletters or advertisements will be sent to the customer.
Should you choose to use one of these options, please contact customer service at
bet-at-home.comcustomer service via e-mail or telephone.