bet-at-homeundertakes to protect the personal data of its customers. Therefore, we exclusively process your data based on the legal provisions. This Data Protection Directive contains (together with the General Terms and Conditions as well as all other documents which concern this) the basis on which
bet-at-homehandles personal data.
All collected data is only used for the purpose indicated respectively. Data that does not serve that purpose is not collected. Misuse as well as any kind of abuse is therefore ruled out.
bet-at-home’soffer can be accessed via both a desktop and mobile version of
bet-at-home’swebsite, as well as via apps. When references to the website, apps, or services of
bet-at-homeare made in this Policy, it is to be understood that
bet-at-home’s entire offer is being referenced. This shall apply no matter which means (desktop version, mobile version, or apps) are used to access this offer.
bet-at-home.comEntertainment Ltd. and
bet-at-home.comInternet Ltd. whose respective place of business is Portomaso Business Tower, Level 12, STJ 4011, St. Julian's, Malta are jointly responsible as joint controllers for all aspects of the collection and processing of customer data. With respect to the joint processes, the joint controllers jointly determine the purposes and means of processing.
In an agreement on joint controllership pursuant to Article 26 GDPR,
bet-at-home.comEntertainment Ltd. and
bet-at-home.comInternet Ltd. have determined how the respective tasks and responsibilities in the processing of personal data are structured and who fulfills which data protection obligations. In particular, it was determined how an appropriate level of security and your rights as a data subject can be ensured, how the information duties under data protection law can be fulfilled and how data protection incidents are monitored. This also includes ensuring that reporting and notification obligations are fulfilled.
bet-at-home.comInternet Ltd. is the central contact point. You can also assert your rights with regard to the processing of personal data in joint controllership towards each of the individual controllers. In order to respond to your data request in the best way possible and to guarantee your rights, the controllers will coordinate with each other in accordance with the aforementioned agreement pursuant to Article 26 GDPR.
Portomaso Business Tower, Level 12
STJ 4011, St. Julian's, MALTA
If you want further information on data protection or additional information on how your personal data is processed, please contact our data protection officer at
2. Protection of your personal dataWe always strive to protect your personal data. Protection is ensured by the high quality expectations and standards of
bet-at-homeas well as by legal provisions due to which we are obligated to strict data protection. This means that your personal data is only processed within these legal provisions. Processing your data is only allowed in the following cases:
- In order to fulfil a contract we have with you.
- We have a legal obligation.
- If you have agreed to the processing.
- If it is in our legitimate interest.
- If it is of public interest.
- If it is in your vital interest.
It can happen that we process your data out of our legitimate interest due to business or company strategic reasons. However, measures have been taken and considerations made to protect your data and ensure your rights and interests are protected.
If we process your personal data out of our legitimate interest, we will inform you about it and also about our legitimate interest. If you have questions or objections, please contact us. However, in case there are compelling reasons for processing the data, you may not object.
3. We process the following of your personal dataPersonal data that you provide
Name, e-mail address, country, address, post code, payment method, date of birth, phone number, ID data, bank details, transaction details, credit card details, bank account details, playing details, playing preferences, playing behaviour, your communication with our customer support, information you provide in the course of customer surveys, verification information or information regarding anti-money laundering and fraud prevention activities.
We collect these data in various ways, e.g. when you enter your data during the registration of your betting account, make deposits or withdrawals, interact with our customer support, participate in bonus offers or customer surveys, provide data for verification purposes or use our services.
Automatically collected information
Technical information, including the IP address the user uses for the connection of his computer to the internet, his login data, type and version of the user’s browser, type of device (PC, smartphone, tablet), name of the device, serial number (unique finger print based on the device of the player), device identifier (serial number for the identification of the used device), ASP.NET session ID (session ID in order to identify the user), device protocol (required in order to solve possible device specific support cases), time zone settings, types and versions of browser plug-ins, operating system and platform. Information regarding the user’s visit, including the complete URL, to, on, and of
bet-at-home, offers which the user considers, the date and time as well as the length of visit to certain pages, the pages’ interactive information (such as e.g. scrolling, clicks, and holding the mouse cursor) as well as the methods used to leave the page and all telephone numbers which were used to contact
bet-at-homemay also be stored. If the user uses the feedback form to contact
bet-at-home, their IP address will also be transferred.
4. Transfer of personal dataThe
bet-at-home.comInternational Ltd., the
bet-at-home.comInternet Ltd and
bet-at-home.comEntertainment Ltd can share your personal data in the course of joint data processing. We also share your personal data with:
- companies within the
- authorities and regulators
- credit bureaus
- identity verification agencies
- companies/organisations that combat fraud, solve crimes and maintain the integrity of sports
- sports bodies and associations
- organisations that get you to know us
- third parties you allow to forward your data
- third parties that are necessary for us to offer our services
- data processors
- third parties used for customer acquisition
The protection of your data remains our responsibility when data is processed by data processors. Data processors from outside the EU are only used if
- the European Commission states that the third country has an adequate level of protection or
- the data processing contract is based on standard protection clauses or
- the contractual partner has appropriate binding corporate rules or
- there are an appropriate code of conduct and appropriate certification mechanisms or
- an adequacy decision was made by the European Commission.
- IT consultants
- payment providers
- verification service providers
- telecommunication service providers
- printing companies
- shipping providers
- companies within the
- event organisers
- marketing providers
- service and game providers
4a. Data transmission outside of the EUbet-at-home can use the the Jumio Corporation located in Palo Alto, USA for identity verification. In order to do that, we may transmit the personal data you entered to the above named company. The legal basis for this transmission are article 6 paragraph 1 letter b (performance of a contract), article 6 paragraph 1 letter c (legal obligation) and/or article 6 paragraph 1 letter f (legitimate interest) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Appropriate measures have been taken for these transmissions of data to secure that a standard comparable to European data protection is guaranteed.
5. Deletion of dataYour data is only used for purposes stated by us and we ensure adequate security. We generally delete your personal data upon the termination of the contract, however, at the latest after the completion of the legal retention period of ten years. Data is stored due to legal obligation. The actual duration of data retention, however, depends on the respective individual case.
6. In the context of the GDPR you can claim the following rights regarding the processing of your dataRight of access: You can request a confirmation from us as to whether and to which extent we process your data.
Portomaso Business Tower, Level 12
STJ 4011, St. Julian's, MALTA
Right to rectification: If we process incomplete or inaccurate personal data, you can request a correction or completion of your data at any time.
Right to erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal data if we are processing them unlawfully or the processing interferes disproportionately with your rightful interest for protection. Please be aware that there are reasons which oppose immediate erasure, e.g. the legal obligation to retain data.
Right to restriction of processing:
You can request a restriction of processing your data if
- you contest the accuracy of the data for a period that enables us to verify the accuracy of the data,
- the processing of the data is unlawful, but you oppose an erasure and instead request a restriction of use,
- we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing, but you still require the data to exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you object to processing the data.
Right to object: If your data is processed in order to take on tasks of public interest or to exercise public authority or if we refer to the necessity of processing the data to maintain our legitimate interest, you can object to the processing of your data if the protection of your data outweighs our legitimate interest. You can also revoke any agreements to
bet-at-homecollecting and saving your personal data at any time as long as there is no opposing contractual or legal obligation.
Right to complain: If you believe that we are violating European data protection law when processing your data, we would ask you to contact us in order to clarify any questions you may have. It is of course also within your right to complain to the responsible regulatory authority.
Verification of identity: In order to protect your rights and privacy, we can, if in doubt, request information to verify your identity.
Fee for claiming of rights: If you use one of the stated rights evidently without reason or very frequently, we can charge an adequate processing fee or refuse to process your request.
Assertion of rights: If you wish to assert one of the aforementioned rights in regard to us, simply use our contact options.
In the case of frequent or repeated requests for the assertion of rights, we are not obliged to act on the request in accordance with Article 12 (5) of the GDPR, or we may charge a fee for our activities. This also applies in the event of considerable or unreasonable additional expense due to the request.
We therefore point out that the assertion of rights is possible once per half-year free of charge. If the betting account is locked/closed, the rights can be exercised once per year free of charge. Before the expiry of these periods, you can assert the rights at any time with payment of an appropriate fee.
Please note that data and documents transmitted by us can always be accessed via a password-protected download link, which is valid for 14 days and then automatically expires.
7. Storage of personal dataCustomer data is transmitted, stored, and processed electronically. All information you provide to us is saved on the servers of
bet-at-homeand only trained and authorised persons, who are bound to treat personal data confidentially and in accordance with the current date protection regulation, have access to it. The customer undertakes to keep passwords which provide him/her access to certain areas a secret.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We take all possible steps to protect the personal data of customers. However, complete security of customers’ data can never be guaranteed. Therefore, all transfer of data by the customer is at their own risk. After
bet-at-homehas received the data, the company takes technical and organisational measures to ensure that
bet-at-home’s systems are protected against attacks and misuse, and that the user’s personal data is protected against loss, incorrect modification, and unauthorised use by third parties.
bet-at-home’s apps save the customer’s username. The customer can change this at any time in the settings of the relevant app.
8. Use of your personal dataWe process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Establishing and operating your betting account; securing the functionality of all services so that they can be used to their full extent, e.g. deposits to your betting account, placing bets and playing games (fulfilling the contract)
- Providing services (fulfilling the contract)
- Answering your questions via customer support (fulfilling the contract)
- Fulfilling legal obligations connected to your registration and verification of the accuracy of the personal data you provide including forwarding this data to commercial credit agencies and financial institutions among others (compliance with legal obligations)
- Fulfilling supervisory obligations (compliance with legal obligations)
- Documenting your gambling behaviour in order to recognise possible problems regarding responsible gaming early (compliance with legal obligations)
- Preparing statistics and analysis regarding the use of our services (legitimate interest)
- Performing customer surveys in order to collect opinions and evaluations regarding our services. This is done for customer analysis purposes and the improvement of our services. It is your choice to decline future surveys (legitimate interest)
- Monitoring your gambling activity for our risk management and to answer enquiries from authorities (legitimate interest, compliance with legal obligations)
- Sending campaigns and promotional material to customers via different channels for customer retention and marketing purposes (agreement, legitimate interest)
- Creating a customer profile and analysis to observe preferences regarding our services and offers with customer retention purposes (legitimate interest)
- We are obliged to prevent fraud and money laundering and to prevent inappropriate activities while using our services including financing terrorism, or the use of funds earned from activities punishable by law. We are also obliged to conduct investigations to possible player collusion and then prevent them. Should we suspect that such activities are actually taking place, we are obliged to forward this information to the responsible authorities. We exercise these activities via manual and automated checks.
- In order to fulfil our obligations in the area of responsible gaming, we observe playing and depositing patterns. That way we guarantee responsible gaming. In order to prevent fraud, money laundering, financing of terrorism or depositing funds that were earned from activities punishable by law as well as for responsible gaming purposes, we add information we receive from third parties or by accessing third party sources, including (without restrictions) information about you published on the internet to the data you provide.
- Provision for the purpose of accounting control by our partners (legitimate interest)
bet-at-hometo be able to offer services, to improve the security of the website, to collect information regarding transactions, and to prevent fraud. Furthermore, cookies simplify navigation and facilitate the management of the insertion of particularly relevant or useful information or adverts.
Cookies are small files which are stored on the device of the user to which the browser or the respective app that is used is assigned and through which the party placing the cookie receives certain information. They allow anonymous recognition of the computer, but do not allow personal identification of the visitor. Cookies cannot operate programmes or transfer viruses to the device of the user.
Visitors can prevent cookies from being set in the settings of the browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc.) they use. To do this, visitors must select "Block all cookies" (or similar wording) by going to Settings > Privacy > Cookies. Depending on the browser, it is possible to set the system so that approval must be requested before cookies are set. Cookies which have been set can then be deleted at any time. Instructions on how to block or delete cookies can be found in the Privacy or Help sections for the browser, as well as online on many forums.
The user can also delete the cookies which are set once in the apps which
bet-at-homeoffers at any time. This can be done by clicking on "Remove Cookies" in the settings of the relevant app.
If all cookies are blocked or deleted, visitors may not be able to use all functions of the website or the app. This can occur on a case-by-case basis.
In addition to the cookies which
bet-at-homesets when a visitor accesses the website, third parties also set cookies. This occurs, in some cases, because
bet-at-homehas commissioned a third party to provide services (such as website analysis, for example). This occurs, in other cases, because
bet-at-home’s website contains content (scripts, tracking pixels) from third parties. It is possible for third parties to set their own cookies and collect information about the online activities of visitors because a connection to the web servers of these third parties is established.
By visiting the
bet-at-homewebsite, the following cookies from third-party providers are set, among others:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated. They are set in response to an action, such as setting privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. Cookies can be blocked or a notification about cookies can be activated in the browser settings. However, then some areas of the website will not function. These cookies do not store any personal data.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies collect information about how our website is used. They allow us to analyse which pages are most popular and how visitors move around the website. All information collected is anonymous. These cookies also help us to compile statistics and analyses for the optimisation of our website and content.
- Cookies for marketing purposes: These cookies are set by advertising partners on our website. They use them to profile interests and display relevant advertisements on other websites. The cookies do not store any personal data, but are based on the unique ID of the browser and device. If these cookies are disabled, less targeted advertising will be displayed.
bet-at-home’s website, visitors should be aware that these websites may set their own cookies and that their own Privacy Policies may apply.
Some or all of the following cookies may be set on the user’s device upon accessing the
Third parties that set cookies on the
|Youtube.com||YouTube is a proprietary platform of Google for hosting and exchanging videos. Via videos that are embedded in websites, YouTube collects user data, which is aggregated from profile data from other Google services, in order to display targeted ads for web visitors on a broad spectrum of own and other websites.|
|Facebook.com||This domain belongs to Facebook which is the largest social network worldwide. As a third-party provider, it collects data regarding visitor interests via widgets such as the "Like button". These are used to show the customer targeted ads when they are logged in. Similar to other online marketing companies, also behaviour-oriented ads are offered as of 2014.|
|Twitter.com||This domain belongs to Twitter. The main line of business are social network services. Twitter acts as a third-party provider. Via plugins and integrations, it collects data, that is primarily used for tracking and targeted ads.|
|Twitch.com||Twitch Interactive, Inc. (known as "Twitch" together with its subsidiaries) uses particular technologies in its network of websites, software applications or other offered products in order to collect information that should improve the online experience.|
|incomeaccess.com||Income Access is a solution for digital and affiliate marketing and provides technology with which
|Sportradar.com||Sportradar is a service provider for sports media and the sports betting industry as well as for national and international organisations such as the UEFA and the IOC. Aside from live results and statistics, Sportradar also provides solutions to media partners who can provide sports data to their customers. Sportradar provides products and services for betting providers via the Betradar brand. These include suggestions for odds, results services, market observation and trading.|
|doubleclick.net||The company "Doubleclick" belongs to Google and provides tools for digital marketing and digital advertising. Ads on websites can be changed and administrated with Doubleclick. The operator controls via campaigns when, where and how often these are displayed. Doubleclick can measure the frequency of site views or, more generally, the traffic on a website via a special cookie script. That way, it is possible to record how often, how long and which parts of a website are visited by the same visitor.|
|bannerflow.com||Bannerflow collects information that enables advertisers to show customers the most relevant messages. The information is completely anonymous and is sent from the website of
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics (GA) is a tracking tool of the US-American company Google LLC which is used for data traffic analysis of websites (web analysis). Google Analytics uses different techniques, including cookies, in order to analyse websites. The information regarding the use of our website that is collected via cookies (such as data about websites from which a visitor came, visited subpages, dwelling time) is usually transferred to a server in the USA and stored there for a time frame of 14 or 26 months. However, IP addresses are generally shortened within member states of the European Union or other contracting states of the European Economic Area agreement due to the activation of IP anonymisation on our websites.|
|Adition.com||ADITION by ADITION technologies AG Düsseldorf is an ad server used by
|Google Tag Manager||This website uses Google Tag Manager, a tool of the US-American company Google LLC, which makes it easier for us to integrate and manage our tags. Tags are small code elements which improve the customer experience on our website. Google Tag Manager itself does not set any cookies. If certain cookies are not accepted by the user, they cannot be activated via Google Tag Manager. But if the user accepts all cookies, Google Tag Manager will help us providing visitors with personalized and targeted campaigns and offerings.|
General information: If a third party provider is located in the USA, transmission of data is risky. The European Court of Justice does not consider the USA to have an appropriate level of data protection and there is a risk that data is subject to be accessed by US authorities.
|Encrypted Session ID||The cookie is set by
|bet-at-home.com||Accountnr.||Accountnr.||The cookie is set by
|bet-at-home.com||Last Visit||Timestamp||The cookie is set by
|bet-at-home.com||BAHLang||Language selection||The cookie is set by
|bet-at-home.com||CookieBarHint||Cookie shows whether the user has already accepted the cookie notification.||5 years|
|bet-at-home.com||PreferredPlatform||Cookie shows the user’s preferred platform (desktop or mobile).||1 week|
|bet-at-home.com||BAH_IA_BTAG||Cookie is set when the customer is forwarded to the registration form by an affiliate.||60 days|
|bet-at-home.com||cid||Campaign ID||9 days|
|bet-at-home.com||Promocid||Promotion ID||10 years|
Generally, information is transferred to the website operator’s technical systems when websites are visited. This information provides an indication of the device used by the visitor, as well as the software used to render the website and, as the case may be, the preference settings adjusted there. This data is necessary in order to render the website faultlessly and optimally, as well as to guarantee the functionality of the website.
The data collected by means of cookies and information concerning the technical systems is saved for visitors on a strictly anonymous basis. For registered customers, this data is assigned to the betting account number of the customer if necessary.
10. Information and promotional materialWe may send information and promotional material to the contact data the customer provides (address, phone number, e-mail address). The customer can unsubscribe from the sending of these materials at any time. This has no impact on the services offered by
bet-at-home, as stipulated by the contract, or the continued existence of the contract.
Contact via e-mail can be deactivated either in the settings of your betting account profile or via a message to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you can unsubscribe from the service directly in the newsletter.
In order to stop receiving postal mailings, send a message to
email@example.com change the settings of your betting account profile.
If you no longer wish to receive text messages, answer "STOP" to the phone number of the sender or send a message to
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also change the settings of your betting account profile or delete the phone number registered under personal data in your betting account.
In case of a closure/exclusion of your betting account, you are automatically excluded from receiving any promotion material. It might take a few days for this automatic exclusion to come into effect. For logistic reasons, it might take several weeks for the automatic exclusion to come into effect if promotion material has been sent out via post. It is therefore possible to receive further promotion material from us within this time frame despite the automatic exclusion.
11. Sharing functionsThis website contains sharing functions such as the Twitter Tweet and the Facebook like button. Using these functions may result in personal data being saved, forwarded and processed.
Customers should note that it is possible to avoid the collection and linking of data by logging out of their profile before using the website.
Plugins from the social network Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, can be recognised by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button. Facebook Ireland Limited, Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2, IRELAND, is responsible for users outside of the USA and Canada.
We hereby state that we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Facebook.
bet-at-homeaccepts no liability for any damages or other losses that may arise from this data use.
Plugins from twitter.com, Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, can be recognised by a white bird on a light blue background.
We hereby state that we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Twitter.
bet-at-homeaccepts no liability for any damages or other losses that may arise from this data use.
12. Tracking ToolsWe use tracking tools. However, these tools do not provide us with any personal data of the users. Instead, we only receive statistical data about the use of services offered by
bet-at-home. This enables us to learn, for example, what content is particularly popular, at which times the services are used very intensively, from which cities and parts of the world the users use these services, and which browsers and operating systems users generally use to access the services. We use this information to constantly improve the technical, creative, and editorial aspects of these services, and to make these services more convenient for the users. We can optimise the web design on the basis of statistical information concerning browser types and operating systems. The tools used for web analytics concern the following services.
We hereby state that
bet-at-homewebsites and apps use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are files stored on the user’s device and allow for analysis of the user’s webpage usage. The information generated by the cookie about the user’s use of this website (including their IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
If an IP anonymization service is activated on this website, Google will shorten the user’s IP address within member states of the European Union or other states within the European Economic Area. Only in rare cases will an entire IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymisation is active on this website. Google uses the information collected by Google Analytics to assess the user’s usage of the website, to compile reports about the website’s activity, and to provide other services connected with the website and internet usage to the website operator.
Google does not, under any circumstances, link any of its other data with the user’s IP address. The customer can prevent the storing of cookies by using the corresponding settings in their browser. However, it should be noted that the customer may not be able to use all functions of the services offered by
bet-at-homein their entirety if the customer chooses to do this. Furthermore, the user can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data in the future by installing the following browser add-on:
The user can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data within this website in the future by clicking on this link: Set Google Analytics opt-out cookie. This is an alternative to a browser add-on and can be used for browsers on mobile devices. This opt-out choice only applies for the browser being used and for this domain. When the user clicks on the aforementioned link, an opt-out cookie is placed on their device. If cookies are deleted from the browser, the user has to click on the link again to reset the opt-out cookie.
The user can also prevent their data from being collected via Google Analytics in the future in the apps which
bet-at-homeoffers by deactivating "Google Analytics" in the settings of the relevant app.
By using the services offered by
bet-at-home, the user agrees to their data being processed by Google as described above and for the purpose stated above.
Demographic data and interests are also collected via Google Analytics. This feature enables us to view anonymous and extensive data regarding the gender, age, and interests of visitors to the website. The data is collected through first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie).
If there is a malfunction on the website or in the apps, technical information will be sent to us so that the cause of the problem can be investigated. Personal data may also be sent to us for the same reason. We use this information to constantly improve the technical aspects of our services and to make these services more convenient for our users.
bet-at-homehas no control over the collection and usage of data in this regard,
bet-at-homecannot take any responsibility for this.
Last change on: 14.12.2021 (00:00 CET)