At bet-at-home.com poker, your loyalty pays off! That’s because each time you participate in a tournament or a cash game hand, you’ll receive valuable Status Points – which will be your entry ticket to exclusive freeroll events. Collect points and climb your way up the VIP levels, all the way to the very top!
It’s worth it, don’t you think? As a "Silver" member for instance, you can participate each week in the "€200 Silver Freeroll" and secure attractive prize money for free.
To reach a VIP level, which will be calculated on a daily basis, a certain level of Status Points is required. You can move up to a higher VIP level at any time however you can also be lowered at the end of the month.
Here is an overview of the bet-at-home.com VIP level as well as the loyalty bonuses:
||€20 Bronze Freeroll
10 Loyalty Points
||€200 Silver Freeroll
100 Loyalty Points
||€300 Gold Freeroll
150 Loyalty Points
||€400 Platinum Freeroll
200 Loyalty Points
||€800 Diamond Freeroll
400 Loyalty Points
Terms & Conditions
- A players VIP level is dependent upon the number of Status Points collected from the first day of a calendar month, 00:00 (CEST), until the last day of a calendar month. The VIP level obtained in the previous month serves as a basis (for the calculation).
1 USD or
1 GBP of rake the player will receive
5 Status Points.
- Every poker player automatically starts at the VIP level "Bronze". In order to calculate your monthly VIP level, your Status Points will be set to zero at the beginning of each calendar month. Your level will then be recalculated based on the poker activity of the month.
- You can reach a higher VIP level within one day. Your new level will be shown in the poker lobby as of the following day. The update will take place between 05:00 am and 08:00 am.
- If a player reaches a lower status than in the previous month, they will be demoted accordingly on the first day of the upcoming month. The basis for this is the poker activity from the previous month.
- In order to maintain the existing VIP level or to advance to a new VIP level, the monthly point targets (Status Points) must be reached. If the point targets are not reached, the player will be demoted.
- Players with a higher VIP level can also use the bonuses from lower VIP levels.
- Bonuses from the
bet-at-home.com poker VIP club can only be acquired through the exchange of Loyalty Points.
bet-at-home.com poker reserves the right to adjust the VIP level, change bonuses or remove points, provided that they were entered by mistake.
- If for any reason your account is locked or you have excluded yourself from
bet-at-home.com poker, you will not be entitled to VIP level bonuses.
bet-at-home.com poker reserves the right to change the VIP level and bonuses, conversion rates and any other calculations without prior notice.
- Loyalty Points that are not used within 12 months will automatically be deducted.
- All decisions by
bet-at-home.com poker management are binding.
Date of publication: 26.05.2014
End of promotion: Open