Your benefits as a bet-at-home.com Affiliate:
- betting vouchers for customer acquisition
- free spins for the casino
- budget for tipster competitions
- poker rake races and freerolls
- enhanced odds
- co-branded landing pages
- ready-made e-mail templates
- XML feeds: live odds, results
- ACID tracker - customized tracking keywords
- exceptional cookie runtime of 60 days
- affiliates promotions
- affiliates blog
Discover our blog!
Cocktails at booth F2 – ask our promotion girls for vouchers!
Dear Affiliate, have you tried our life is a game cocktail? If your answer is “no”, then find one of our lovely promotion girls! They have vouchers for a free cocktail and they will be able to guide you directly…
Your earnings are made up of both your share of the net revenue from customers acquired directly by you (level 1) and the commissions of acquired partners (levels 2 and 3).
- Level 1:
Customers you have acquired directly.
- Level 2:
- Customers who register via a partner acquired by you.
- Level 3:
- Customers who register via the partner of a partner acquired by you.
The payment structures of the individual levels are as follows:
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
Flexible Commission Models
We offer you three flexible commission models, meaning that you can choose between a revenue share deal, a CPA deal, or a hybrid deal. An agreement must be reached with the affiliate team to establish specific details concerning flexible conditions.
You can choose from our attractive welcome offer and pick the best deal for you. Please select one of the following three deals, which will then be valid for the first 12 or 18 months. Afterwards, our standard revenue share model of 30% will take effect.
- 50% revenue share for 12 months
- 40% revenue share plus €10 CPA for 12 months
- 40% revenue share for 18 months
We offer three different withdrawal methods: bank transfer, Neteller, and Skrill. Once you have registered the details of your selected payment method(s), they will be saved for future withdrawals. We therefore kindly request that you ensure that the details of your preferred withdrawal method remain up-to-date.
Please follow the following steps once you have logged in to your affiliate account and gone to "My Account" > "Affiliate Payment Preferences".
- Please choose "Electronic transfer" if you would like your commission to be sent to your bank account, or select "Neteller" or "Skrill" if you would like the money to be credited to your Neteller or Skrill account.
- Please fill out the form and ensure that your IBAN and BIC are correct (without spaces).
Whenever you would like to withdraw your commission, please click on "My Account" –> "Payment request".
- Click on "Payment request”.
Once our verification team has approved your payment request, the commission will be paid out by around the 20th day of the next month at the latest.
Example: If you request a withdrawal in January, the commission will be paid out on or around February 20th. Please note that the minimum withdrawal of commission is €50. If the amount is lower than this, it will be carried over to the next month. Please also be aware that both positive and negative amounts of commission will be carried over to following periods.
Calculation ExamplesFor level 1, commission is calculated as follows:
As soon as a customer visits the bet-at-home.com website, opens an account and makes a deposit, you will regularly receive commission from the losses accrued by your customer(s). The standard figure for commission is 30% of the net revenue.
The net revenue are calculated as follows:
Gross revenue - Chargeback - Bonus - Taxes – Administration fee = Net revenue
The following example allows you to clearly visualise the calculation:
|Gross revenue||10,000.00||All winnings and losses of the acquired customer|
|Chargeback||00.00||Invalid credit card transactions|
|Bonus||1,000.00||Such as, for example, the sports bonus or casino bonus|
|Taxes||00.00||Country-specific betting taxes|
|Administration fee||1,800.00||20% administration fee|
|Affiliate commission (30%)||2,160.00||Calculation of affiliate commission|
We give you access to our Income Access Program, which provides you with a detailed overview and numerous statistics.
If, for example, you want to check payments from the last months, please follow the instructions below. You can find all important payment information regarding past months here. Here is a short explanation of the terms:
- Rollover: The sum of commission amounts from previous months which have not yet been withdrawn.
- Payouts: Commission which can be withdrawn.
- Balance: Commission earned in a specific month which was not withdrawn.
Payment history report
You can use the payment history report to find detailed information about the commission you have earned, as well as bonuses issued during a certain period of time. This can be found by logging in to your affiliate account and then going to "Reports" > "Payment history report". Choose the time period you are interested in and then click on "Generate report". You will then be able to find the following information:
- The entire commission earned in the selected time period
- The amount of commission which has been withdrawn