First and foremost, gambling is a form of entertainment. When you gamble, you should never exceed your budget. In addition, you should not have unreasonable expectations about the financial gains you can reach through gambling.
In case you would like to set limits to your budget you can contact bet-at-home.com Ltd. Customer Service either by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
, or by telephone: +356-21314833.
You have the following options:
- You can set a limit on the amount you want to bet within a specific period of time
- You can set a limit on the losses you can incur within a specific period of time
- You can set a limit to the amount you can play in any one session
- You can exclude yourself from playing for a definite or indefinite period of time
Please note that changes to these limits may only be made from one week after you initially set them, unless you wish to increase the exclusion period or if you wish to reset your limit to a lower value. These changes may be made immediately, again, by contacting the bet-at-home.com Customer Service via telephone or e-mail.
If you feel that you have played to long but still have the urge to play, bet-at-home.com offers you the following options:
- A minimum 24 hours cooling-off period
- A minimum 6 month self-exclusion period
This will mean that you won’t be able to logon with your account details.
Please contact: email@example.com